First Mental Arithmetic?provides rich and varied practice to develop pupils? essential maths skills at Key Stage 1 and prepare them for all aspects of the national tests.
The?First Mental Arithmetic Teacher?s Guide offers a full introduction to the?First Mental Arithmetic?series, including guidance on choosing the most appropriate book for each child, as well as diagnostic support and more than 20 photocopiable classroom resources.
Key features of the?First Mental Arithmetic Teacher?s Guide?include:
- an?Overview?of the series, describing how the books may best be used
- two?Entry Tests?to help you choose the most appropriate book for each child
- Diagnostic Checks?for each?First Mental Arithmetic?pupil book
- Maths Facts?copymasters including number lines from 0-20, 1 to 100 chart and word cards with numbers as words from one to ten
- book-specific?Language of Maths?glossaries to photocopy and distribute to the children.