JOLLY GRAMMAR TRAINING WORKSHOP
The Jolly Grammar training workshop is the sequel to the Jolly Phonics programme. It is the next step after a year of Jolly Phonics. The programme is active and multi-sensory, with emphasis on consolidating the children’s knowledge from Jolly Phonics and helping them develop an understanding of how grammar works.
How does Jolly Grammar work?
By teaching key essential grammar rules, it helps children bring diversity to their writing and improve their spelling in a structured way.
Jolly Grammar teaches a wide range of language forms including the parts of speech, plurals, punctuation, and the tenses past, present, and future. It also teaches a wide range of spelling rules, including defining aspects such as the short vowels.
Jolly Grammar uses colours and actions to help children identify parts of speech in sentences, for example verbs are red and nouns are black. Filled with great ideas and fun ways to remember some of the rules, Jolly Grammar provides teachers with a systematic way to teach grammar, spelling and punctuation.
The programme teaches systematically the following core skill areas of reading and writing:
Not only does this workshop combine these core skill areas, it also reinforces and further extends all that has been done in the phonics training, bringing more clarity, simplicity and ease of comprehension of the programme and the application.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
* School Proprietors and Proprietresses,
* School Administrators,
* Head Masters and Mistresses,
* Committee members of PTAs and
* Other Personnel who decide, manage or deal with Children at Nursery and Primary Education Levels
* Educationists who have attended the Jolly Phonics Workshop.
SPELLING SOUNDS COVERED IN THE JOLLY GRAMMAR 1 WORKSHOP
|(ng)||(ss) / (zz)||(o_e)||(y)||(oy)||(ur)|
1. Sensitivity Training and Discussion.
2. Feedback and Study Review.
3. Group discussion and syndicate work.
4. Complimented with Visual Aid, use of White Board and Projector.
5. Video Session, Training Kits & relevant support materials (Handouts & CD).
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Cost effective self-empowerment and development classroom training programme,
- Allows time for Learning and practising on-hand, also for good feedback, questioning and personal growth and development,
- Effective Practical-wise as it enhances group dynamism and activities, enabling participants to learn and build on Team spirit.
- Increases self-confidence, esteem and enhances participants’ awareness of the importance / complexity of their job roles which will increase their dedication, satisfaction and motivation.
- Jolly Grammar 1 Certification after the completion of the training programme
Duration: 1 Full Day
Fee: N10,000 per participant
HOW TO REGISTER
* Confirm space availability before making payment
* Make payment
* Send proof of payment
SPECIAL TRAINING DISCOUNT
There’s a special sales discount of 20% on every Jolly product purchased with cash payment only for registered participants on every training day. Participants are enjoined to make adequate monetary preparation to benefit from this special offer.
This discount is only valid for training days and for registered participants only.